Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Neutral Nursery IS Possible


I have always said that I wouldn't find out the sex of my children while we were pennant. It's definitely easier said then done especially when your husband wants to find out. I had my days when I told myself, forget this I'm finding out!  But when it came to the day of the doctors appointment Chase was on board with keeping it a secret, giving me the extra push to stay true and do the same.

Of course in the back of my head was the nursery : ) I came across a posting on House of Turquoise with such beautiful nurseries for everyBaby.  My search began for more inspiration and this is where my mind going...

The room is cute, but the letters on wrapping around the room is a must!
found here
found here
This was my original inspiration.  The aquas and corals drew me.  
found here
This sagey color is number one of my list for wall colors currently.  Maybe with a little more gray in it.  
found here
Love Love Love this crib!  
found here

Be sure to check out my other blogs MyTexasWhiteHouse.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment