Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Gobble, Gobble

I hope everybody had a fabulous Turkey Day, filled with too much food, family, friends, football, and little time off.  We stayed in NYC for the holiday and even though we weren’t surrounded by our families, I have to say it was extremely nice to not be traveling!  It wasn’t a holiday totally without family, we managed to squeeze in a quick early Thanksgiving in Houston the weekend before.  So very thankful to for that weekend -- family, mexican food, friends, Chick-fil-a, and an Aggie win (that’s for my husband).  
The White Design Fan Page on Facebook is up and running.  As usual, I’m not sure how it all works, but I’m learning.  Give it a look!  If you have bought one of my pieces I would love for you to post pics of it in your home on the Fan Page!  If your not an F-Booker or aren’t familiar with it feel free to email it me.  I want to have an album of “Where They Are Now.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment