Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Homebody

The other day I received an email from Homebody Boutique in Brooklyn wanting to sell my chairs!  I almost had a heart attack but took a deep breath and fell back from the ceiling.  So, I took my “Patty” and “Scottie” over to the store today.
Homebody is great and the chairs fit in so well.  I like to think of the store as their new “foster home” before they find permanent families.  If you’re ever in Park Slope, stop in.  They have lots of great things made by local artists, now including yours truly!  
Sunday I also sold one of my sofas...phew!  Additionally, it’s our two year anniversary today -- so much to celebrate.  
One last note -- If you know me you know that I am not a confident person.  And now having to market myself and my product has been extremely challenging.  However, I am so thankful for the constant encouragement and uplifting words I receive almost daily from y’all.  Enjoy some pics of the chairs in their temporary home.  




No comments:

Post a Comment